Installing Mobile Apps
These guidelines are for Visible Body Complete and Mobile app trials only.
Access is granted via institutional IP. Using the mobile device's browser, go to http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/.
When the page loads you should see the apps associated with the IP range of your device. Make sure to turn off your mobile data connections to ensure your mobile device is connecting through the institutional WIFI network IP range.
Instructions for off-campus users to receive user credentials for Visible Body apps:
1. Via your institutional IP range, or via your institute's proxy server go to http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/.
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and VB will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link and follow the instructions