It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guide to Indigenous authors and related literary criticism.
- American drama Indian authors.
- Canadian literature -- Indian authors -- History and criticism. - Canadian literature (English) -- Métis authors -- History and criticism. - Canadian poetry (English) -- Indian authors. - Canadian poetry (English) -- Inuit authors. - Canadian poetry (English) -- Metis authors.
- Folk literature, Indian -- Canada -- History and criticism.
- Indian authors
- Indian authors [subdivides geographically] - Indians in literature. - Indian literature -- Canada -- History and criticism. - Indians of North America Drama.
- Indians of North America -- Canada -- Intellectual life. - Indians of North America Canada Poetry.
- Inuit in literature
- Native peoples in literature.
Library of Congress Classification
PS 8089.5 I6 - Indigenous literature in Canada
PS 153 I52 - Native American literature
From the Catalogue
(Ad)dressing Our Words by Greg Young-Ing (Editor); Armand Garnet Ruffo (Editor)
Call Number: PS 8089.5 I6A32 2001
Publication Date: 2001-11-30
Across cultures, across borders : Canadian Aboriginal and Native American literatures by Paul DePasquale, Renate Eigenbrod, and Emma LaRocque.